Email Protection Services
|PROTECTING YOUR EMAIL JUST GOT EASIER|
Balancelogic SecureFlow is a managed email security service that provides email users with unprecedented control over access to their inbox. SecureFlow uses a combination of data security software and human analysis to detect threats in your inbox and continuously update defenses to protect you from phishing attacks and malware. SecureFlow ensures a 99% block rate of unwanted mail
and malware, keeping your inbox clean and safe
|Balancelogic SecureFlow Features|
Balancelogic's SecureFlow email security service will intercept unwanted and malicious emails before it even has time to make it to your inbox.
- Real-time protection from phishing, malware, and more
- Simple implementation
- No hardware or software installation
- Up to 30-day quarantine retention
- Inbound and outbound email protection
- Daily Spam Reports
- User level filter permissions
- Bulk email quarantine configuration
- Disaster email recovery
- Guaranteed 99% effectiveness in blocking unwanted email and hardware
- Office 365 compatibility
How Does SecureFlow Work?
Balancelogic's SecureFlow email protection service filters your emails from the internet before they enter your mail servers. Email messages are routed to Balancelogic's security system to process and scan all your emails daily to ensure you get safe emails and remove any harmful emails.
SecureFlow is a cloud-based service that is connected to your DNS Records and routes all emails to Balancelogic and to our partner's security system software to be filtered. Spam reports are sent to you to reveal every message blocked and you can review and release any legitimate emails and make sure they are not blocked in the future.
SecureFlow is compatible on multiple email platforms including:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Novell GroupWise
- Lotus Notes/Domino
- Oracle Collaboration Suite
- Sendmail Spam filter for Linux/Unix
Selective Data Centers
The data centers we use are selected to meet the demands of a high-availability, mission critical messaging system. Our headquarters in Waldorf, MD are SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402 audited and have the following features:
- Conditioned UPS power (N+1 redundant)
- On-site diesel generators that can run indefinitely
- N+1 redundant HVAC system
- Cisco GSR 12000 class routers running HSRP through six leading communications providers
- Unique multi-tier DDoS mitigation engine
- Continuous network and application monitoring
- Certified onsite staff
- 100% network availability
Electronic communications are held confidential through our email protection to ensure that all private information is secure and we only filter any messages that are harmful.
Transport Layer Security
Transport Layer Security, or TLS, provides basic information security of messages through encryption of one mail server to another. Once the channel has been secured between these servers, communications between the two servers is protected with no other effort required and checked on daily.
Want to further protect your email system? Sign up for Balancelogic's SecureFlow Email Protection Services and get your first month on us! Give Balancelogic a call at (301) 396-8455 or you can email us at email@example.com and let us secure your email today!
|Other IT Services:|
IT Support Services
Technology Consulting Services
IT Assessment & Audit Services